Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

19w4d - Amnio and Earthquakes!

Hi all!

Well, I've been pretty nervous about the up-coming amnio, but know it's all going to be alright. Results take about 2 weeks, so I think that waiting might be the hardest part. On top of my nerves, we had a pretty big earthquake today! It was a 5.4 and I was in the 3rd level of an underground parking structure. The air ducts were swinging and the concrete around me was shaking! All I was praying for was that the building didn't collapse on me. But, everything turned out okay, and I drove out from under there ASAP! I was happy to be home with my kitties...they were scared too! This is the biggest one we've felt since the 1994 Northridge earthquake...that's a story for another day! DH was so cute, called and texted me right away to make sure I was okay. He's so protective and I just love it. He's the BEST DH ever. Not that all your DH's aren't great too, but I'm a bit biased! :-)

Other than that, feeling okay. I'll try to keep everyone posted about the amnio tomorrow - happens at 1:30pm on Wednesday, so keep me in your prayers please. Hugs to everyone!

xoxo Yo!

2 comments:

jlmishler said...

Prayers and hugs for you!!! Oh PS I went to layout settings, like you would to add friends links to your blog but instead scroll down to html...that is where I put the ticker in. I made sure the ticker was the smaller version too because it wont let the big one fit at all! Hope this helps. If not email me. Hugs to you today!
XOXO

hollyli said...

Good luck to you with the amnio. You're braver than me! Glad you're all right after the 5.4 quake. Yikes to be in a parking garage, underground no less... I would have been freaking out and trying very hard to get out of dodge! Oh... and the ticker thing... I added mine to the top of my blog so I could put the full version! Hee hee hee! Look at Jen... quite the expert now! Lovies, Holls