Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

21w4d - One more day....

Hi all,

Well, I called my dr office today to see if they had the amnio results. They did. I asked if they would tell me them. They would not. See, I have a detailed u/s tomorrow with the dr, and he will tell me then. Don't they realized how important this is to me and DH? Knowing they have the results but not knowing what they are is so hard. Such is life, huh? I pray that this little girl growing inside of me is healthy. I feel her kick every day now and she has already become such a part of my life. I can't imagine how I would cope if something was horribly wrong.... But, I have to have faith that God has a plan for us and trust in his judgement. It's hard to do this, but I have accepted that I am powerless in the outcome of these results.

My appointment is at 3pm Pacific time tomorrow...I'll try to post after that to let everyone know.

On a lighter note, congrats to the men's USA gymnastics team for winning bronze and good luck tonight to the women's in their team final. I hope they hit all of their routines tonight!

Hope all is well with everyone!

xoxo Yo!

1 comment:

M said...

Always praying for you, DH, and your perfect baby girl! Hope you are able to get super cute pictures to show off!

Loves!