I'm not posting much because I'm trying to get ready for my board exams in 11 days! I'm taking it on Tuesday, Oct 21 - please send me all your good thoughts on that day! Oh, and I passed my California Law Exam that I took last week, so that's good!
Okay, so I'll take a "real" belly pic tomorrow with the same shirt I've been using in the slide show, but here are the "naked" belly the past few weeks. The first one is at 27 weeks, and the second one is at 30 weeks. I can't believe I'm going to get even bigger...people are now starting to "really" ask me when I'm due, and I think they expect me to say, "Oh, in 2-3 weeks." They seem surprised that it will be December. I think it's because we rarely see women in their last few months! Okay, here are the photos. Love to you all!
27 weeks!
30 weeks!
xoxo Yo!



3 comments:
I love your belly pic. You look wonderful! Good luck on your exam. Kisses and hugs... holls & amelia
Your belly looks super cute! And I know what you mean about not believing we've still got some growing to do!! It's crazy!
BTW, just gotta say it: Thank the gods for sports bras!!!! lol
Gorgeous mama! I just can't believe how fast 30 weeks has gone by!! Yikes! Can't wait until you get to snuggle your little boy!
Post a Comment