Gosh...so sorry I've been so remiss in posting. We've been working soooo hard getting our nursery put together, plus regular work, plus being 8 months pregnant and having less and less energy. But, today is a good day, and I am feeling pretty good.
First, let's show you the nursery! This room started as an office with 2 tall file cabinets, big long table desk, coffee table / seating area, bookshelves, etc. I don't know if I have a before picture, but when you see these, you'll be able to imagine I think. So, it's called a "den" by our apartment complex, but besides not having a wall, it's kind of it's own room. So brilliant DH came up with a good idea of adding curtains to really make it more of a room. It's perfect! Now, it can be a nursery / guest room, and gives our guests privacy. We also have a pack and play in our bedroom that has a bassinet, so we will have baby W sleep there for the first few months. Okay, here comes the show!
DH and I will celebrate Thanksgiving together just relaxing, cooking and watching football. I work on Friday, so it will be nice to just spend it quietly together. We need a bit of R&R after putting together the nursery, so we're really looking forward to Thursday. I'll make a small turkey (is there such a thing???), our favorite stuffing, and some kind of veggies. I'm so excited!
Okay, that's it for this post. I'll try to be better at chronicling the last few weeks of my pregnancy a little better than I have been. Now that we're more ready for things, hopefully I'll have more time.
Love to you all, and I hope your Thanksgiving is blessed!
xoxo Yo!



4 comments:
The nursery looks fantastic! I love that you put the curtain up to give it more of a "room" feel. Baby W will love sleeping there. In addition, love the latest belly pic! You need to have DH take a picture of your cankles, too! ;) Yea for being almost there! Loveys, H& A
How crafty with the nursery/guestroom! Nice!! I love it! Def I agree with H...Baby W will LOve being in there. And I also agree we need to see some cankle pics!!! I cant believe you are almost full term! YAY for you and your cute belly!!! Have a great thanksgiving...nice and relaxed and next year at this time it will be the three of you! :-)
Loves
"Mish" and K
LOVE the belly Yo! Such good ideas with the nursery!! You are coming down home stretch, hang in there with the swelling, mine was horrible and didn't go away until a few days AFTER Darby was born! Loves!
The nursery looks fantastic and you look beautiful...so happy! You guys did a great job. Hope your Thanksgiving was everything you wanted it to be and more!
Love,
Mary
Post a Comment