Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Sunday, August 9, 2009

9 DPO

Hi All,

Here I am 9 DPO, and definitely NOT feeling pg at all. But, I'm okay with it. I will say, if you click the FF link above, my chart looks a lot like my pg chart with Sean. To me, that doesn't scream out that I am pregnant, but that I definitely ovulated, and am probably not deficient in the progesterone department! So, it appears that my body might be fertile(?)! We'll see. I know testing now makes no sense, although I got my first BFN on this date with him. I think I'll wait until Thursday or Friday to POAS if AF doesn't show up by then. I haven't had a real AF for almost 17 months. I don't really count my last one as it was soooo short and easy.

Here is a fun video of Sean doing the "I want to walk" thing. He's been standing up like this for about 2 weeks, and he many times reaches to the next object to move himself along. He is also now learning how to better lower himself to the ground instead of falling.



Well, we are having a wonderful vacation and still have one more night. John enjoyed his 20-year high school reunion, and was able to see many friends he hadn't seen in years.

Signing off - will be back to post more later!

xoxo Yo!

3 comments:

M said...

I cannot get over how handsome he is!! and have you reminded him he is to little to want to walk already?? I think he knows he is going to be a big brother soon ;)

I noticed your chart looks sooo much like your pg chart w/Sean! Crazy! Even if you aren't pregnant at least you know your body is doing what its supposed to! Yay!

Kris said...

Hi Yo! Long time no see! You're trying again, how wonderful! Hey, you know, I lost the link to the new board (which is why I haven't been posting) Any chance you could email it to me or something? Thanks! I hope we can be pg together since I'm planning on being pg by Sept 11! Sean is adorable!!!

hollyli said...

oooh, he is so cute!