Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wonderful Tuesdays, and 5w6d

Hi all!

Well, I'm at home with Sean on a Tuesday -- one of my favorite days of the week. I just put him down for a nap, so I hope he goes to sleep soon. He is so funny, he's cruising around, and realizes that he can cruise his crib. Low and behold, he finds "Froggy Friend" within arm's reach. He grabs the sleep cuddle, and after about 5 minutes of wrestling, gets it through the crib slots. He then starts sucking on it like usual, and then lays down on the floor and uses froggy friend as a pillow, just like he does in the crib. Yes, my first clue that he's tired! So, I changed his diaper and gave him a bottle, and now we'll see how fast he falls asleep. We always put him in his crib awake to let him fall asleep on his own. He rarely cries. He plays with his "friends" (he's got horsey friend, froggy friend, and moo-cow friend) and his crib activity center. Once he's done playing, he lies down and falls asleep if all goes well.

Here he is today with Froggy Friend on the floor!
Here he is during his Sunday nap with Froggy Friend.
(Horsey Friend is in the upper left corner!)

Pregnancy - not much to report. I haven't taken a pg test since Tuesday. They're pretty much at the point that they are useless anyway as the test line "steals" all the dye from the control line. Yes, that's good. I have been a little more fatigued. I have my 1 year review on Wednesday, and I think I'll tell them I'm pregnant. I figure they will know at some point anyway no matter what.

DH and I are also having me go on a job search for a new position closer to where our new house will be. There are several positions so far, and I think I'll start calling on them soon. I'd rather start before I'm obviously pregnant, and we're looking to move down there in the next month. Would be nice if I could manage to get myself a raise as well!

That's all to report here.... I love posting because it allows me to get things off my chest. All I can do right now re pregnancy is to Let Go and Let God.

Hugs to you all!

xoxo Yo!

Here are 2 pictures from today, and one from last Sunday at the park. He was just loving the swing!

This morning right after he woke up.
It's our special quiet / holding time together.
Here is the little cruiser dude checking
out Mommy and Daddy's books!
Here is Sean at the park on Sunday
LOVING the swing!

3 comments:

jlmishler said...

Hope all goes well with the job search closer to your new home! Cute pics!!! I esp love the one of you and S together! What a little ham he is!

hollyli said...

What a cutie!

M said...

Good luck with the job search! I don't recommend trying to find a job 7+ months pregnant!

Sean is SUCH a cutie!!!