Okay, so it's been a big week, and I haven't been sleeping well, so I'm feeling prettyemotional right now. Plus, I was really hoping to have seen a wonderful heart beat tonight....
Well, here are the u/s pics of our little bean:
The first is a picure of the fetal pole - hard to see if you don't know what you're looking at, but it's the blog in the middle of the amniotic sac.
The second picture is of the yolk sac which feeds the baby until the umbilical blood vessels take over. It is the "bubble" looking thing in the amniotic sac.
Thanks for listening...any prayers you have would be appreciated. Or, encouragement...I'm a little down right now.
xoxo Yo



3 comments:
Prayers are with you.
I hate limbo land.
I'm thinking your o date was 2-3 days off and with the crummy u/s machine at your doctors office - you couldn't see enough!
I have lots of hope and faith for this little bean!
Congrats on the house!
Sending lots of prayers!
I know you posted this last week but I'm just reading it now. I truly hope everything is ok. I'll be thinking of you. HUGS!
Post a Comment