Hi all,
Just stopping by quickly to update you with my belly slide show. I've edited it down so it's not so long, but I'm def starting grow! Everything is bigger! I'll be back for a full report. Love to all of you! (Sorry it's been so long since time since I posted.)
xoxo Yo!
Oh, remember, it sometimes takes a few minutes to load so if it cuts off at anything less than 17 weeks, you haven't seen the whole slide show...just let it cycle through a couple of times and it will load.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
WOW look at your belly grow! Your belly looks beautiful. Show it with pride! Woo hoo! You're almost halfway there! love holls
Yay!!! You look beautiful!!! I can't believe you're 18 weeks already. Time is flying by, isn't it? You're starting to catch up to me, bulge-wise. It's so fun!
Love,
Mary
Love the baby belly.. and you are already 18 weeks! Woo hoo, that is SOooOoOOoOoOoOoOOo GREAT!!!! :-)
Post a Comment