Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Sunday, August 17, 2008

22w2d - Way Cool U/S!!!

Hi all!

Well, we did the 3D / 4D ultrasound yesterday to see if we could get a better look at our little guy's goods, and wow, it was sooooo cool! There was little doubt that this was a little guy:


22w1d-8-16-08-money shot

And, here are some other cool photos in 3D:

22w1d-8-16-08-face22w1d-8-16-08-face-hand
22w1d-8-16-08-armoverface


22w1d-8-16-08-armleg

22w1d-8-16-08-facehandoneyeyawn
22w1d-8-16-08-facearmonhead
22w1d-8-16-08-facemad

We were soooo happy when the sonographer said (without prompting) that we were DEFINITELY having a boy - she showed us his parts multiple times! He was super cute and we got a nice video that I'll post when I figure out how to do it!

In other news, I finished my internship and my CI was very complimentary of my work. I am going in on Aug 27 to talk to them about being hired. He said that I had gone above and beyond the duty in my work, had good patient treatment and he really would like me to be a part of their clinic. Makes me soooo happy that I will finally be working again after 3 long (quick!) years!

That's it for now - I'll post more later but had to share our pictures. We are super happy and are really going to be enjoying the pregnancy as much as possible from now on. We definitely feel blessed in life.

Love to all!

xoxo Yo!

6 comments:

Mama Crochets said...

The pictures turned out great!! The yawn is just too cute! I'm glad you had a great appointment and got some amazing pictures of your (definite) boy!! =D

M said...

What a handsome boy!! I can't wait until you are snuggling him! LOVE the new belly pic! You look so beautiful!
Congrats on finishing the internship and doing such a great job! You rock!

marymh said...

Yo!!! These pics are amazing. I love the yawn, too...made me get a little teary-eyed. Congrats on everything. I am so happy for you!

Love,
Mary

jlmishler said...

YAY...def a boy for sure!!! Loves!

Anonymous said...

love the pics! is he going to follow in mom's footsteps and become the next paul or morgan hamm? the belly shots are great, too! lovies holls & amelia

Brooke said...

I absolutely LOVE your u/s pictures! You got a GREAT picture of his 'stuff'!!! I am so jealous that your little man cooperates. Landon is ALWAYS breech and just give us a view of his back. Your baby is SO CUTE!!!!! I can't wait to see him!!!