Hi all!
Okay, so I just noticed the my babygaga ticker showed me in my last trimester as of today. WHAT? REALLY? Are you sure? I did the math, and 40 weeks divided by 3 = 13.33 weeks per trimester x 2 = 26.66667 to end the 2nd trimester...I guess that math works out. Wow, the 2nd trimester went so fast. Okay, so I hear that the last trimester gets pretty hard, but so far so good...even though I'm probably hours into it! I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that I can continue to work and feel pretty good.
Cankles are doing much better. I've been watching my salt intake, went in a nice cool pool yesterday, drinking lots of water, and wearing TED hose at night occasionally. Yes, the kind of stockings that you see old people wear in hospitals to reduce swelling. But, as a physical therapist, I would suggest this to my patients, so it should work for me too!
We're just now starting to schedule hospital visits and birthing classes...word to those who are PG out there...DO THIS EARLY. You can always cancel the appts or change them, but at least it will be on your calendar and not get in the way of stuff. The third trimester comes so much! quicker than you realize.
My back pain has been better lately and I think exercising is helping. Sleeping is still tough, but I'm managing at least 7 hours a night...even though I wake up frequently. Rolling over is getting harder, but using pillows helps. The carpal tunnel / ulnar nerve issues are still there, but I'm managing them pretty well. My little guy is kicking up a storm lately and it's fun. It took a while to get used to, but I'm embracing it more. I can imagine it feels "lonely" after the birth.
Well, that's it for now...must get back to studying. I just wanted to welcome in my third trimester with a posting. Love to everyone who reads - feel free to post a comment! Just had my first "random" comment from a nice person with twin boys! (I had no idea people other than my "message board friends" were reading, but I welcome any new faces. Just hope I can help people in their journey by sharing about my experience from TTC to birth.) So thanks to all the lurkers!
xoxo Yo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Holy third trimester batman! I am astonished at how fast your pregnancy is going! Do you guys have any names you like?
Good luck studying!
Loves!
Woo hoo for the 3rd tri!! I'm with Monty, time FLEW by! Hope it treats you well! I too was a member of the huge cankle-elephant feet club of the 3rd tri. Unfortunatly, mine didn't go away until a week after giving birth! Hang in there!!! Loves, Annie&Darby
Yea for the third trimester! I can't believe how fast it's gone. Don't worry so much about how hard the last tri is... it only gets difficult in the last few weeks... when the baby drops and puts pressure in that "area" and on your bladder... but enjoy it for all it's worth. You worked hard to get to where you are! Woo hoo... ps... now that you're in the 3rd tri... you're two almost 3 weeks past the point of baby being viable in the outside world! Double Woo hoo! Loveys Holls & Amelia
Post a Comment