Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Sunday, September 28, 2008

28w2d - New Belly Slide Show

Hi all!

Okay, so I've been remiss on taking belly shots for the past 3 weeks, but we have just been so darn busy! But, there is DEFINITELY a change in my belly since the last shot - here you go! (Remember, some times it take a few cycles to load - just let it cycle a few times. Should go up to 28 weeks!)



We're getting an elective u/s today and I'll have more 3D pics to post...can't wait to see my little guy again. He's moving so much now - I can't believe it when I look at my belly and it morphs into different shapes!

Oh, we went on our first hospital tour and it made everything seem much more real. We're deciding between 2 hospitals and our 2nd tour is Oct 8. The hospital we went to yesterday has private LDR rooms (labor, delivery, recovery) that you're in until about 2 hours after the birth, and FREE private postpartum rooms. They have fold out chair-beds for DHs, and you can send the baby to the nursery anytime you need a break. I can't believe I'll be holding my little one in mid-to-end December...best birthday/Christmas present EVER! (Due date is Dec 19...birthday is Dec 14.)

Okay, that's it for now...I'll be back later to post some u/s pics! Hugs and love to everyone!

xoxo Yo!

2 comments:

Mama Crochets said...

Yo! your baby belly is beautiful!! I love it! =D Glad yer little guy is moving around a lot! I've started getting the mini-alien movements across my belly, but it's still very faint. Can't wait till I see a little hand or foot poking my tummy! =D

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your baby bump is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics of the little man!
You are almost there!