Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Sunday, December 13, 2009

4w2d - more POAS

Hi all,

Okay, here are the series of POAS from the past several days.  I'm not sure the lighting shows a lot darker today, but in person, I can tell today's test is much darker.  I'll have to take a pic of the strip of tests I've taken and post those at some time.  For now, here you go:

12/8/09
12-8-09 crop

12/10/09
12-10-09 crop

12/13/09
12-13-09 crop

Well, I know they are different sizes, but oh well.  I'm praying every day that this bean sticks and grows into a healthy baby with a heart beat!

Shout out to DAWN - yay for being pregnant buddies due on the SAME date!!!

Love to all,

xoxo Yo!

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is great news! Congratulations!!!! I can definitely see the lines getting darker. And what exciting news about Dawn! I'm so happy for you both!