Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Monday, December 7, 2009

Enjoying the Holidays

Just a quick stop by to say I LOVE this time of year.  Not only is there some time off, but you get to celebrate with family.  We just put up our tree, and will need to finish decorating tomorrow.  I'll post pics once it's up.

Tried clomid this month, so am in the TWW.  My hopes are up too high.  I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for a temp drop tomorrow.  I refrained from testing, so that's good.

Here's the pic of Sean and Santa!


 

He loved looking at Santa's REAL beard! I wasn't scared, but interested!

Oh, and here's our family photo that we put on our holiday card...and a few others of Sean being cute at BFF Hunter's birthday party at the park:


 


Okay, that's it for now...stay tuned...I hope!  xoxo Yo
 

No comments: