Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

7w5d - DR APPT TODAY!

Hi all!

Well, my first dr appt is today and I'm quite nervous. I will get an u/s and will post it if everything is okay. I am def feeling more pg, just hope that means good news. Thanks to everyone for all of their thoughts and prayers. Appt is at 1pm, so it will be a few hours after when I post the results. Tons of love to everyone!

xoxo Yo!

2 comments:

marymh said...

Good luck, sweet Yolande! All will be well.

Love,
Mary

M said...

This has been the longest day EVER!! Right now it's about 1:30 in lovely California and I am imagining you are listening to the sweet sound of your baby's heart beat. I could cry and I probably will when I read all about your appointment. Joyous day!

I love what Mary said - All will be well.