Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Most Beautiful Heartbeat Ever

Hi all,

Well, relief - the dr visit went great and we saw a wonderful heartbeat. The dr said everything is right on track and official due date is 12/19. (I measured slightly bigger than that, but she's going to keep the date FF predicts based on my O date.) I just started crying and am still crying. Here's the pic:


I feel so blessed right now. Thanks to all my girls praying for me. God listened and we have crossed a major hurdle. I just can't believe I have a little life with heartbeat growing strong inside of me. It's truly a miracle. Love to you all!

xoxo Yo!

4 comments:

M said...

Beautiful! I have tears streaming down my face. Good thing I am leaving work right now.
What a great Christmas AND birthday present, MOM!

Tons of love to you!

(If you can't tell I have been hitting refresh every minute for the last 30 minutes or so)

hollyli said...

Yo! I love the picture! I hope you can relax a little now and enjoy the pg. I ditto what Monty says... what a great birthday and Christmas present! Now we want to see a belly progression picture gallery! Woo hoo!!!!

Mama Crochets said...

Yay!! I'm so happy everything went well at the doctor's and you got a picture of your little bean!! She looks beautiful!! =D

Annie said...

That has to be the cutest little bean EVER! :-) I am SO happy for you and love this first picture!