Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Friday, June 20, 2008

14w0d - insomnia and nausea...ugh

Hi all,

So, it's 3am and I'm having trouble sleeping. Partly because it's so hot, but mostly because of the pregnancy insomnia and waking with nausea. I wouldn't care so much but I have to work a 12-hour day tomorrow.... But, I know I can get through it and I know I'll be able to sleep this weekend to catch up.

I've always been such a good sleeper that this is something new for me to deal with, but I'm doing the best I can. My PA gave me a suggestion of having a hot towel or some hot liquid to get back to sleep, but it's just too dang hot here tonight, so I just can't do that. I'll probably try some relaxation techniques once the nausea and gas settle down.

That's it for now...more later. Love and hugs to everyone!

xoxo Yo!

2 comments:

marymh said...

Hi!

Sorry you had such a rough night on Friday. I had such a great time seeing you on Saturday! Have a great week. :)

Love,
Mary

Kate said...

Yikes, I know how miserable it is to try and sleep without a/c but being pregnant on top of that? You poor thing! I hope you get some much needed rest soon.