Hi all!
Okay, just had to share what DH and I did this afternoon. After having a lovely brunch, we went to:


Now my little guys is kicking up a storm...hummm....wonder why? Couldn't be all that sugar mom just ate, could it? Ha-ha!
Okay, just had to share what DH and I did this afternoon. After having a lovely brunch, we went to:
Now my little guys is kicking up a storm...hummm....wonder why? Couldn't be all that sugar mom just ate, could it? Ha-ha!
Oh, and my new favorite dessert: chocolate, chocolate, chocolate s'mores! You use chocolate graham crackers, chocolate marshmallows, with chocolate chips! Mmmmmmmm good!
And, here is my updated belly slide show. I'm getting bigger and bigger. Funny, even when I think I'm "huge" already, I'm still pretty little for being pregnant. 15 more weeks will definitely put on some more girth.
DH spoils me and we're going to start working on the nursery set up today. It will be a long process, but I'm very excited.
Oh, and I got a new job and started working last Friday! I work as a PTLA (physical therapist license applicant) and will take my board exams sometime in the beginning of October. I really need to get my butt studying! (I've started...a few girlfriends and I go the the library a few times per week for 4-5 hours.)
That's it for now. Life is good and I feel blessed.
xoxo Yo!





5 comments:
Ok, first of all you are such a BEAUTIFUL pg woman! Second, now I want...NEED....hahaha..ok want....cold stone. Ahhh its down the road. Too bad its 820am! XOXO
you've got the perfect pg belly! most beautiful! and i second jen with the coldstone...mmm yummy! loveys, holly & amelia
That's funny about your Cold Stone trip! Dh and I went to Marble Slab(same as cold stone, but they were closed on Sunday), and now I am HOOKED! I think I might go get some tomorrow! I Love your belly pictures, soo CUTE!!!!
I'm totally there with you about feeling huge already! I know there's still 3 months to go ...so I wonder what I'll feel like when I actually *am* huge! =D
And I totally agree with everyone else! You have a very cute pg belly!! =D
I freaking {heart} coldstone!! Those cones look so yummy! And hello!?! Fabulous idea about the chocolate, chocolate, chocolate smores!
Congrat's on the job! It must feel amazing! Good luck studying for your boards! You'll do great!
Love the new slide show! You look fabulous! I can't believe you only have 15 weeks!! Eek!
Loves!!
Post a Comment