Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Thursday, March 27, 2008

CD 10 - EWCM!!!

Hi Everyone!

Well, lots to report on today. But, I could just squeel tonight - actually saw some EWCM!!! Makes me soooo happy! I've felt very dry lately, so this is a welcome change. Oh, and some other great news - my best friend, who had a m/c in December, got her BFP today!!! I am sooo excited for her. I was the one who told her to test and she texted me this am with the news.

Okay, now to step back 24 hours. Last night I DEFINITELY had a hot flash. I was sitting with DH and I just started sweating. I mentioned it to DH and he said, "oh, I read that might happen...along with raging hormones." It was too funny. He said he hadn't noticed the hormones yet! This am started a new bag of OPKs and got NO line. That bummed me out a bit, but he monitor still says "high". We'll see - just keep BDing until O happens. Another thing that happend was VIVID dreams. Again, I don't remember what it was about, but knew I had to comment on it this am. Lastly, I did have a headache again this morning and it's still around, but not enough to take Tylenol. I think I'll still mark it in FF though.

I think that's it for me tonight. I'll keep y'all posted on my progress as it happens. Oh, I pray soooo hard that this leads to our BFP...that would just be a wonderful miracle.

OOOHHH - my UCLA BRUINS just made to the GREAT 8! Yay! Go Bruins!

xoxo Yo!

No comments: