Hi everyone!
Well, officially finished with the clomid and now it's time to get the BD on! Yes, DH and I have already started, so we're doing our part. Helps that "our part" is so much fun! DH is so cute - I can't wait to tell my baby, "I loved you before you were a twinkle in your Daddy's eyes!"
As far as side effects, I still have a very mild headache, but not enough to list in FF as I only notice it when I'm thinking about it. I am also feeling a bit tired and achy, and I'm having some interesting pressure in my ovary area. I read a post on FF from someone who took clomid also that gave a perfect description, so I'll use it. I'm feeling like I have gas, but I feel it right in the area of my ovaries. Not something I feel I could document on FF, just interesting. Like I said earlier, maybe it's my little ovaries making follies in overtime! I like that thought!
Fertility monitor lists me as "high" but no positive OPK yet. I am very curious as to when I'll ovulate this month, because I know with clomid that sometimes it can happen later on in the cycle. I'll keep you all posted! That's all for now. Time to get my study on...lots to learn before I graduate!
xoxo Yo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sometimes the waiting to O is worse then 2ww when on clomid! Here is to the two of us getting our BFP's this cycle!
Post a Comment