Hi all!
I had to steel this expression from Jen, because I think she's right! At least when you're on clomid.... I guess it's because you have to be so responsible about everything: taking Mucinex, taking clomid, BDing at the right time, taking OPK tests, looking for CM, etc. I guess you can call it the "active" part of your cycle. The TWW is then just waiting around for something to happen and you really can't do ANYTHING during that phase but keep yourself busy doing other things and taking care of your body. That's it!
I think my headache finally went away about 30 minutes ago. I went on a 4 mile run (run/walk I should say), but it felt good to get out and exercise. I had to mark in FF that I had a headache, even though it was mild, because I took tylenol for it. I figure if it's bad enough to take meds, its bad enough to record. It was just really wearing on me - kind of that constant nagging. But, I feel like the cloud has lifted and I'm actually feeling quite good right now!
Well, so far I have a "high" on my fertility monitor, but have had no + OPK test yet. CM is really poor quality this month even though I'm taking Mucinex. I marked "watery" because that's what it was, but it was really scant at best. I think I'll really have to rely on preseed to help me out - but I'm trying to save it for closer to when I O because I only have a few left!
Hope everyone else is doing great! xoxo Yo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment