Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Saturday, April 5, 2008

CD19 - 8?DPO - Not Feeling Anything

Hi Everone!

The two other times that I've tested postive, I actually had a reason to test. I was feeling a very different type of cramping that happened about 5 days before AF was due. AF typically came around CD 28, so that meant I felt it on CD 23. I wasn't keeping good records at that time, so I don't know when I O'd or when I actually started the "crampy" feeling. The other thing that happened, was I had to pee all the time. Most importantly, I had to pee in the middle of the night. In fact, I always took my PG tests at about 3am because that was as close to FMU that I could get both positives I got.

So this month, after feeling so hopeful taking clomid, I sit here around 8 DPO feeling nothing and feeling like my temps aren't that great. Even at 7am today, my temp was 98.03...which means it would have been down around 97.78 if I had taken my temp at 5:45am like usual. That's very near my cover line. I guess it would be an implantation dip, but who am I kidding but myself. I just don't think it happened this month.

On Monday, I go in for my CD21 progesterone blood test. The dr could care less when I O...but I think the test is supposed to take place 7DPO, so instead it will be 10DPO. I'm taking supplemental progesterone as well during the second half of my cycle, but I'm guessing it's going to be low...maybe that will lead to her taking more action regarding medical stimulation. I'm going to ask about Follistim, which I think can help make follicles bigger. I am super luck in life and have so much to be happy about. I may have had a little stall in my TTC attempts, but I will not let it get me down.

My Dad, his wife, and my twin brother and sister will be here this weekend, so that's super exciting. The twins are 10 years old and are such great kids. Unfortunately, I'll only get to see them today and tomorrow because I'll be doing my pediatric clinical internship the next week and can't take time off. I was worried about the weather for them, but the sun has just poked her head out instead of the morning drizzle that was forecasted. I hope we have some great sun for them this week!

Love goes out to Monty with the start of her chemo after her molar pregnancy. She is a strong woman and will WIN this fight with cancer. My prayers go out to her. I can't imagine how hard it would be to go through what she is going through. And, her attitude is AMAZING.

Love to everyone else. Hope you all have a GREAT weekend.

xoxo Yo!

PS - as always, shout out to my UCLA Bruin basketball team. They play at 3pm Pacific time today in the first final four game. It would be wonderful if they won - at this point in the tournament, it takes a lot of luck joining forces with all the hard work they've done over the season. GO BRUINS!!!

No comments: