Another ride on the roller coaster!

Sean Patrick - born 12/28/08

Lilypie

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still Checking...

Hi Everyone!

Okay, so I didn't POAS today or take my temps. I'm proud of that. But, I did feel a bit uneasy all day. I wasn't really nauseous at all today, but my bbs do hurt a lot more these last few days. I'm still a bit tired, oh, and AF hasn't shown up...so I guess I'm still PG without knowing from my temps or POAS.

BUT, I still check for AF signs EVERY time I go to the bathroom. I worry when I cough hard that I'm going to upset the delicate growth that is hiding in my uterus. I sometimes feel like I'm having some AF discharge...then check, and nothing. Okay, I'm a little bit crazy.

I remember feeling this way with my first pregnancy, and after a while, the uneasy feeling went away and I stopped being paranoid looking for AF. I hope it goes away with this pregnancy soon too...maybe if the first u/s goes well. So strange for something to be going on in your body that you have NO control over. A prayer and good healthy habits is all I can do.

2 weeks until I take my comprehensive exams. DH has told me I'm NOT allowed to stress out about it, so I'm taking his advice seriously. I am studying, but I know that keeping my stress level down now is really important.

Thanks to everyone for thought and prayers - my little bean is still holding on.

xoxo Yo!

2 comments:

M said...

Yo! I can imagine your uneasiness! I empathize with having something going on in your body you have no control over!! It's all in God's hands! No better place to be! I hope after the first u/s you will be able to relax!
Good luck with your exams! You'll do great!

Loves!
Monty

marymh said...

Hi!

You're going to laugh, but I am doing exactly the same things...checking for AF everytime I pee, worrying about coughing or sneezing, etc. I think it's totally natural to feel this way. It's a miracle how our bodies can nurture brand new human life--it's almost incomprehensible! You are an amazing woman on an amazing journey. Good luck on your exams. I know you'll do great! Love you!

- Mary