12 DPO
23 DPO - today - 4/20/08
Speaking of u/s, that's the other thing. My dr office messed up on my appt and my dr isn't available for an initial pregnancy visit until June. So, I have to see another dr and that will happen on 5/7. Interestingly enough, if I make it that far, I'll be 7w5d. Love how numbers do that sometimes. So, I pray all the time for God to look after this little life growing inside me. I know he has a plan for me and I just hope that his plans include me giving birth in December.
Sorry if I bug anyone with my "I'm so scared" posts, but it is really hard after having multiple m/c. I probably analyze things WAY too much. But, it's all I have right now, so that's what I'm going on for now. Thanks to everyone for their prayers for my little bean!
I will say, DH is amazing every day and in every way. He is so good to me and makes me smile all the time. I feel blessed to have him in my life and know that no matter what happens, we can get through this uncertainty together.
Love to everyone.
xoxo Yo!



5 comments:
Don't ever apologize for posting how you feel. No one knows how scared you are until they've been there. I'm praying for you, girl! *hugs* :)
I don't care if you POAS the day you deliver!! You do whatever you have to do to reassure yourself!! And we will be here to support you no matter what! So glad your DH is amazing!! You deserve that! Loves!!
Monty
I LOVE how you are POAS. It's reassuring me that you're still pg! We've got to keep those HPT manufacturers in business! And you'll make it to December!
You are soooo cute and I love you so much! Your little bean is a lucky one to have such a determined and gracious mommy.
Love,
Mary
If POAS helps you deal with your well-justified concern then you go right ahead and do it! We're all here for you and are rooting for you!
Post a Comment